Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Why You Can't Trace Your Lineage Back to Adam now on YouTube


The Brigham Young University Family History Library is planning two or three live webinars every week. Most of the videos will be archived on YouTube.com on the BYU Family History Library Channel. The latest addition is my shorter video on "Why You Can't Trace Your Lineage Back to Adam." When you go to the Library's Channel, may I remind you to do two things:

  1. Click on the Videos tab and see all the videos that have been uploaded (see screenshot below)
  2. Subscribe to the Channel so you can get a notification of all the new videos as they are uploaded.

Thanks for watching.


2 comments:

  1. Is there a way to view these youtube video's using a Roku box connected to my tv? I can get the youtube channel on my Roku but can not find these videos.

    Thanks
    Roger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link https://www.wondershare.com/youtube/youtube-on-roku.html

      Delete