Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015 New.FamilySearch.org still online

For the last few weeks, an announcement page has appeared when you try to log in to new.FamilySearch.org stating that the website would be "turned off" on February 1, 2015.


I kept checking yesterday to see what might happen. Well, nothing happened. I checked again today, February 2, 2015 and the website is still up and running:


Maybe they are on a different calendar than I am? Perhaps, like the eight trips back and forth to Utah I took while moving from Mesa, it is just taking longer than expected. This is no big deal. But I do think about these things.

1 comment:

  1. It could be that a partner is not fully prepared for total shut down.

    ReplyDelete