Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

FamilySearch Suggests African American Genealogy Resources

A recent blog post from FamilySearch.org entitled "Top African American Genealogy Resources to Follow on Social Media" provides links to a list of blogs, forums, podcasts, and genealogies leaders that are intimately involved in African-American genealogy. As I watch the stream of blog posts, emails, Facebook posts, Google+ posts and all of the other social media outlets I monitor pass by each day, I'm sometimes in a quandary as to whether or not to reproduce the notice in its entirety or simply post links to pertinent information. Sometimes my posts are compromise between copying the entire article and posting excerpts.

In this case, the entire blog post by FamilySearch is of interest. So, in the interests of brevity, please click on the link above to read the article in its entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment