Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Thursday, February 12, 2015

#RootsTech -- Moving on Through Day One

Since I am carrying around a camera, I thought I would put up a few snapshots. These are certainly casual shots and the lighting is usually bad, but it might give an idea of what we are seeing and doing


We get to sit close to the front as bloggers. so this is a view just before the Keynote opening began.



Here is what it looks like once it starts.


This is Josh Taylor and the hosts of the Genealogy Roadshow making a push to support the War of 1812 Pension digitization.


We had an incredible presentation from Tan Le.


Another photo of Tan Le presenting.


Opening the Exhibit Floor


The busy Media Hub where the bloggers hang out.


More hanging out bloggers. Jill Ball in the red is holding a Google+ Hangout from the Conference.


Mike Mallen from MyHeritage.com talking about their new Weavee app. I have already downloaded it to my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment