Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, May 27, 2019

Exploring Genealogy Series #11 Exploring MyHeritage.com


Exploring Genealogy Series #11 Exploring MyHeritage com

This is #11 in the Exploring Genealogy Series. In this particular segment, I am exploring the MyHeritage.com website. In the previous video, #10, I provided an introduction to the website and this episode continues that exploration.

This series is intended to cover apps, websites, and other resources used by genealogists. In my blog posts, I am posting some of the videos on this blog, Genealogy's Star and some videos on my other blog, Rejoice, and be exceeding glad...

My Exploring Genealogy Series is hosted on my YouTube Channel. Here is the link to the Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4cT2_EjTMVVJgaF5Gdwl1Q?view_as=subscriber
Please take a moment to subscribe. You can find the YouTube channel by searching for my name as follows: "james tanner" Channel.  You will have to pick out my name from the other people with the same name.

No comments:

Post a Comment