Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Saturday, April 4, 2015

StoryPress and Genealogy's Star

I am trying something new. I have started recording my blog posts and other stories to StoryPress.com. This is an interesting experiment. I supposed that some of you would rather listen to a blog post rather than read one. I looks like from the initial response, that this is the case. If I continue to see readers listening to the posts, I will continue to add them to StoryPress. I will also begin telling some of my own stories, comments and observations. Let's see how this goes.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Sir

    I would like to ask you if it´s legal to put the charts of Family Tree maker or Myheritage in my own web?. My web had ads.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure what you mean by charts and I assume you are wondering if putting part of the family trees in your own website would violate the Family Tree Maker and MyHeritage copyrights? Is that what you mean?

      Delete
  2. Do you know what happened to Story Press. I used it this past May and recorded my siblings talking about our grandmother. We shared stories and I recorded it through this app. Now, I can't access it and the website is down. Any information would be super helpful! Thanks, Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked and you are right, the website is not online. Sorry, I don't have any news at all about this.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for responding back to me James! I'm sad to think that I lost recorded memories about my grandmother from my siblings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lesson here is always keep a backup of any information you put online.

      Delete