Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, August 24, 2018

RootsTech 2019 Registration Opens on September 20, 2018

Yes, I know I have posted two RootsTech 2019 announcements in a row. But, I also realize that they will be sending out a lot of promotional material between now and the Conference. The link in the above announcement is to this page:

https://www.rootstech.org/blog/whats-new-at-rootstech-2019?et_cid=1122584&et_rid=107108866&linkid=RootsTechExperience&cid=em-rt-8050
From the chatter online, even though I wasn't at RootsTech 2018 because of being in Annapolis, Maryland, I did see a measure of complaints about some of the way the program was implemented. From the above page, it looks like FamilySearch is making a good effort to resolve some of the more egregious problems. If you were one of the ones who complained, take time to read the above page.

If you don't want to take the time to come to my blog page, you can see all my posts on my Genealogy's Star Facebook page. I am posting everything from all my blogs to the Facebook page. Here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/Genealogysstar/?ref=bookmarks



No comments:

Post a Comment