Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, February 3, 2012

RootsTech 2012 Copyright for Genealogists

This afternoon I did my RootsTech 2012 Copyright for Genealogists presentation. Presenting at RootsTech (and other conventions) is interesting to say the least. There are always technical problems to overcome. You never know whether the place where the convention is located will have connections and etc. The facilities at RootsTech were superb, as good as it gets.


In preparation for the presentation, I did a PowerPoint because there is nothing online that I could use for and live presentation. I have the PowerPoint in downloadable file so that you will have some notes of the presentation.


This is the link to a PowerPoint file and the Syllabus in MS Word:


http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6923873/Genealogist%E2%80%99s%20Viewpoint%20%E2%80%93%20Copyright%20Law%20for%20Genealogists.docx

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6923873/Copyright%20Law%20Presentation.pptx


Just copy the URL and paste it into your browser and the document should download. If you have trouble opening the documents, let me know, I may be able to save them in an older version of Word and PowerPoint.


 Thanks to all those who attended my presentation.




1 comment:

  1. Downloaded! Thanks James. Have you considered sharing the presentation on slideshare?

    ReplyDelete