MyHeritage Founder and CEO Gilad Japhet will give the keynote speech at 8.30am on Saturday, March 23, in Hall 1. He will unveil MyHeritage breaking news, so don’t miss out!His presentation will also be streamed live. But here is the lineup of people coming to RootsTech, all the way from Israel:
The MyHeritage RootsTech team includes:Please take the opportunity to meet and welcome all of these people to RootsTech. In addition, MyHeritage team members will be speaking throughout the conference:
- Gilad Japhet, Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Yuval Ben Galim, Chief Operations Officer
- Ori Soen, Chief Marketing Officer
- Russ Wilding, Chief Content Officer
- Sagi Bashari, Chief Technology Officer
- Ran Peled, Chief Architect
- Uri Gonen, Senior Vice President of Product Management
- Noah Tutak, General Manager, USA
- Roger Bell, VP Product
- Daniel Horowitz, Chief Genealogist
- Schelly Talalay Dardashti, US Genealogy Advisor
- Mark Olsen, Business Development Manager, MyHeritage USA and WorldVitalRecords
In addition, Geni.com and WorldVitalRecords staff will be present.
Thursday, March 21
- Noah Tutak of Geni.com will discuss the benefits and collaboration between Geni and MyHeritage, with “Online Collaboration: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,” at 11am in Room 255F.
- Daniel Horowitz, MyHeritage Chief Genealogist, will give an introduction to MyHeritage, with his talk on “MyHeritage Treasure Trove: An overview of all products and features for genealogists on MyHeritage” at 1.45pm in Room 255A.
- Daniel Horowitz, MyHeritage Chief Genealogist, will be on a "Future of Genealogy" panel at 11am in Hall 1.
- Justin Balthrop, CTO of Geni.com, will teach basics of Clojure programming language to in "Building Genealogy Apps using Clojure and Functional Programming," at 1.45pm in Room 257A.
- Michael Berkovich, MyHeritage Software Architect (USA), will discuss building iOS mobile applications for genealogy in his workshop "Family tree in your pocket - how to build an iPhone app using Geni API," at 4.15pm in room 257A.
- Daniel Horowitz, MyHeritage Chief Genealogist, will give a talk on "Crowdsourcing: When the power of many benefits all," at 4.15pm in Room 258.
- MyHeritage Founder and CEO Gilad Japhet will give the keynote speech at 8.30am in Hall 1, with David Pogue, weekly personal-technology columnist for The New York Times and a monthly columnist for Scientific America
- Daniel Horowitz, MyHeritage Chief Genealogist, will present “Meet your Match: How MyHeritage SmartMatches and Record Matches can help you overcome brick walls,” at 11am in Room 255A.
- Mark Olsen, Business Development Manager at MyHeritage USA and WorldVitalRecords will speak on “SuperSearch: How to find your missing ancestors on the MyHeritage search engine,” at 1.45pm.
For more information on the sessions, click here.
Post a Comment