- Ancestor Cloud Provo, Utah, USA http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45758-ancestorcloud
- Famicity Paris, France http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45118-famicity
- GenSoup Vienna, Austria http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45469-gensoup
- JRNL Las Vegas, Nevada, USA http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45753-jrnl
- Kindex Kaysville, Utah, USA http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45783-kindex
- Legacy Scribes St. George, Utah, USA http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45503-legacy-scribes
- Scribbitt Yuba City, California, USA http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45452-scribbitt
- Studio (by Legacy Republic) Santa Clara, California, USA http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45750-studio-by-legacy-republic
- Tap Genes Chicago, Illinois, USA http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45744-tapgenes-discover-your-family-s-health-story
- The Family History Guide Sandy, Utah, USA http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45454-the-family-history-guide
- The History Project Oakland, California, USA http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45453-the-history-project
- Twile Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK http://rootstech.devpost.com/submissions/45738-twile
This is a very impressive lineup. There have been comments about an apparent lack of innovation, these programs represent the highest level of innovation. Comments, to the contrary do not do justice to the advances I am seeing in these programs. I had the privilege to serve as a judge in this event a couple of years ago. The present entrants are light years ahead of the proposals we saw just a couple of year ago.
The finalists will be announced later today. As I say, stay tuned.